Repairs for most tablet computers. Because of their small size and frequent use of adhesive, tablet repair is often more involved than laptop repair.

How can I turn on my tablet with broken power button

my tablet now working because the power button is broken

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

What type of laptop and show some photos of the defect. Perhaps then a answer is more easy. How did you swicht the laptop off with a broken knob??

My broken momentary on/off power switch is a button approximately 1/8" high by 1/4" wide and it used to protrude beyond the side of the tablet case by about a 1/16th of an inch, but now it is flush with the tablet case and will not turn on the tablet. I suspect someone tried to force the tablet on when it had no battery charge. Please post any reasonable tips on restoring the switch.

czehar cuambot will be eternally grateful.