The Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 features a 5.5 inch, 1080 x 1920 display powered by a 1.5 GHz processor.

Why there are horizontal white lines in my phone after screen replace?

Hello!I just replaced my alcatel idol 3 screen.I made everything correctly.When I turn on the phone I see horizontal short lines that change length during navigation.Another strange thing is that when I unlock the screen the lines disappear totally for nearly 1/4 or half a second,and then appear again.The white lines do not flickerand change length and width only during navigation. Please can anyone help me or give me an advice? I'll attach the picture of the phone.Thank you!!

HI! Were you able to solve this issue? I also just tried replacing my Alcatel Idol 3 touchscreen but I see very similar lines on the screen after connecting everything correctly.

I had the same problem and i solved. There was a little cracked glass inside de display. It was a part of LCD glass and that was the reason for the lines. I had to buy a new display, unfortunetaly.

Mario will be eternally grateful.