4 inch display / Available in a variety of colors / Released in 3 different models / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

Repeating songs in music app

I have been trying to find how to stop each song repeating itself. My iPod touch use to play one different song after another. Now it just repeats each song, unless I manually press the next song. Help! This is no good when exercising as one cannot stop every 3-4 minutes and press the next song.

If you have IOS 9 or 10: go to the music player, when in the play/pause,... menu scroll down. There should be 2 buttons: "Repeat" and "Shuffle" Press the repeat button until the highlight is gone.

When I select the playlist either in shuffle or continuous, the songs will play consecutively for a while then it locks onto one song and continuously keeps playing the same song.

Thanks heaps, appreciate your help.

You're welcome! I remember having a hard time in that new interface there. It was an accidental scroll that revealed the buttons. Have a great day!

Shelley Anne will be eternally grateful.