The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

disabled and says connect to I tunes

I have tried the recovery mode but even when it begins to download the phone always turns back on and i have done it more than 15tms, plz help

You need to put it back into recovery mode when it automatically exits it because it does that after a certain amount of time is elapsed (timeout).

Are you using a old version of iTunes? Sounds like it's not saving the system firmware download properly to your computer.

Also 3UTools is a better alternative to restoring disabled iPhones because it can force reboot a phone into recovery mode even while turned on.

You can download 3UTools from here:

http://www.3u.com/

Keep phone plugged in > Use the Flash & JB > Easy Flash tab > download and flash latest firmware (excluding beta).

Images for steps here:

Mahad shire will be eternally grateful.