The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c Force Restarts

Lets Go straight to my friends Iphone 5c Problem

Wear level is 93 %

when phone is plugged in It charges but the percentage doesnt move (Note when wifi is on While plugged in it charger so fast its jumping like for example 10-19 in just a minute )

When you tried restarting while the phone is plugged in and the percent not moving the percent suddenly change like 65-100 and here goes the problem (After restarting the phone will keep on restarting and flicker ) but it will eventually stops when you let your phone rest .

Whats the problem ?

For me i think its just the battery considering the wear level of it

But i also think u2 ic is also an option

Note my friend uses cheap lightning cable because his cable broked and force to bought cheap one while waiting for his order .

I wanna hear your thoughts and comments thanks guys for your advacned help

The battery is definently the problem. Replace it.

But sir i forgot a thing when its being used the phone jumps down sometimes so fast sometimes stay on particular percent for example 32-18 like thats sometimes stops at 2% then suddenly restarts and flickers restart and flickers again .Even also unplugged the percentage sometimes go high and down again

That is the battery; the gas gauge circuit has failed and needs to be replaced. If you do not want to spend a lot of money on one they are only $6 on eBay.

Wow now i know thats very helpful thanks sir yes my friend dont want to invest more on iphone 5c because its old and not wprth to invest more thanks

Fixie will be eternally grateful.