The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Can I separate the glass from the LCD screen?

Can I seperate the LCD screen from the glass on my iPhone 5c?

Yes you can but No, you don't want to.

The screen assembly is fused together. It includes the LCD, backlight, polarizer, digitizer and glass. If you have an Apple original quality screen, it is not easy to separate the glass and even if you did you would need to use specialized adhesives and tools. Take a look at some videos of the process and you will quickly realize that you don't want to do this (not to mention there a low probability that it will come out good).

Buy a good quality screen assembly and replace it.

If you decide to do it, consider it for educational purposes only.

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

I am in the midst of fixing an iphone 5c at the moment and when I first got it the screen it was smashed and when I pulled the screen off, the glass separated so my answer is 'yes I'm pretty sure it will' but what the condition would be of the separated parts afterwards I'm not sure.

Score -1

crystalward71 will be eternally grateful.