Repair guides and support information for EVGA tablets.

Activation code for rca tablet

I need the general (will work for all rca tablets) Factory activation code. I called for it but was told to return it to the store, but it was a gift and i dont have the reciept. PLEASE HELP

kowgrl6974 exactly what do you want to "activate"?

I got a gifted and they lost the reciept and activation code how do i still get in

I want to be able to use my tablet, but to do anything with it, an activation code is needed. The code was printed on the reciept, but i dont have that being that it was a gift.

Was a gift and I don't have the receipt

=== Update (06/03/2017) ===

Was a gift and I don't have the receipt

I need the activation code it was a gift and I do not have the receipt to take it back to the store

I like daves answer, thats actually what i ended up doing.

Want activation code

activation screen code

activation screen code

Ask me l can help

Need help gettingcode

You can look on the very edge of the tablet itself. You will see the disa number plus the serial number is there as well. You must look very closely because it is very hard to see, but it's there.

But what do I use

ok which number

your tablet is obv stolen because there are clear instructions on how to get a code on the screen, and if the tablet was bought then its no hassle.

however there probably is another way but as of yet i dont think anyone has discovered it and shared it.

I actually bought mine along with a lg cell phone clothes and household items but lost my reciept. I went back to Wal-Mart so they could look up reciept with my bank card and the cashier just tried to grab tablet and my card asking if it was stolen. I pulled stuff back and asked her if this how they treat all their customers and she called a manager. I waited after 20 minutes I left. I emailed Wal-Mart customer service and still no reply. Who else can I contact RCA yea right. Wont buy their products again.

Does anybody know what the code is to this tablet or not?

It was a gift

The number to get the activation code is printed on the device and it's packaging. The device code is instantly available on the website at the time of purchase. You just go to the website and enter your numbers and it will give you the activation code.

Stores do make mistakes and may have not sent in the purchase information.

No proof of purchase and you have a problem.

What is the website address

If the receipt is lost or the activation code is missing. The code can be retrieved by : www.getyourcode.com or [888] 456 3472

what is with the cat and &&^&^$^ mouse I need the &&^&^$^ code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you @%^$$@$# don't know what instant means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine for a gift from my mom and it about 3 weeks and just now open it but i and the activation code to open it and I don't have a receipt

kowgrl6974 will be eternally grateful.