Repair guides and support information for EVGA tablets.

Activation code for rca tablet

I need the general (will work for all rca tablets) Factory activation code. I called for it but was told to return it to the store, but it was a gift and i dont have the reciept. PLEASE HELP

kowgrl6974 exactly what do you want to "activate"?

I got a gifted and they lost the reciept and activation code how do i still get in

I want to be able to use my tablet, but to do anything with it, an activation code is needed. The code was printed on the reciept, but i dont have that being that it was a gift.

Was a gift and I don't have the receipt

=== Update (06/03/2017) ===

Was a gift and I don't have the receipt

I need the activation code it was a gift and I do not have the receipt to take it back to the store

I like daves answer, thats actually what i ended up doing.

Want activation code

go buy another one and replace sticker of serial# number on lower back,than return that one and use the code from new recipt. This is easy and you only spent 30 minture buying the same one and than return the old one in its place

Need activation code

Its not really a crime but i support your answer. Sometimes things just do not work out that's were inventiveness comes in.

No there is always way to bypass anything the programmers always put back doors in there program so they can go in and fix anything messed up

Need a activation code now

I need it also

I have 3 rca tabs, not one has asked me for a code

Can I get a code please?

can i please get the code as well

Me to please

messed up mine was a gift too and i have had 2 tabs that didnt ask for a code. smfh can i get that code too

Hey Angela have you had any luck getting a activation code?

s/n

RDGD7Z0762H7

UPC

6211869732

diSi

1002318047

Activation code???S/N R5GDOZ0395H8.DiSa 1001228256

your tablet is obv stolen because there are clear instructions on how to get a code on the screen, and if the tablet was bought then its no hassle.

however there probably is another way but as of yet i dont think anyone has discovered it and shared it.

I actually bought mine along with a lg cell phone clothes and household items but lost my reciept. I went back to Wal-Mart so they could look up reciept with my bank card and the cashier just tried to grab tablet and my card asking if it was stolen. I pulled stuff back and asked her if this how they treat all their customers and she called a manager. I waited after 20 minutes I left. I emailed Wal-Mart customer service and still no reply. Who else can I contact RCA yea right. Wont buy their products again.

Does anybody know what the code is to this tablet or not?

There must be a simple code generated math equation as well as a s/n specific factory skelliton key code. Isn't anyone a math guru?

Everyone who has a good s/n and disa number and code : share all three so someone can generate an equation to calculate codes

Has anyone gotten a code or solved the problem on how to activate there tablet?

I bought a rca tablet model # RCT6303W87 (DK) for my daughter 1 week ago. It was locked? Its sync to the priors owners email and the pdf lock wont let me pass the google sign in.? The lady gave me varoius emails and passwords.. None of them work.. Factory Reset didn't work!!!My daughter is so sad. Please help my baby girl use her tablet..

plz help this problem

kowgrl6974 will be eternally grateful.