Support for gas-powered and electric golf cart, sometimes referred to as golf cars, or club cars after the Club Car Golf Cart brand.

Golf Cart will not move

I accidentally pulled out a cable in the very front of the golf cart. The cable goes up the side of the golf cart back behind the wheels. The golf cart makes sounds, but will not move. Here is a picture of it.

Is there an easy way to plug this back in? Where does it go?

http://imgur.com/Qp2YDCA

Noah Lisciandro what sound does it make? Starts but don't move?

Most Helpful Answer

Noah Lisciandro that looks like a Blue and a green wire. Could be the one that needs to go to the key switch.

Easy way to test it would be by placing a jumper across the ends and see if your cart will move.. Make sure that you have it secured so that it does not run away from you or over you or anybody else. See if you can determine where it goes in the back. Let us know what you find.

Alright thanks, tomorrow I will try to take the front off so I can fix it. Ill let you know how that goes!

Noah Lisciandro will be eternally grateful.