After replacing Battery cant put volume buttons back in properly? help

so,

i purchased from here a new battery and back houseing for my iphone 6s

i replaced everything and no issues, but the buttons for locking and volume all dont work but they are clearly not on properly as they dont press as they should, ive looked at the guide on here but theyre not very descriptive any help?

Do you mean that both the volume and the power button which is on the opposite side dont work ?

I have a feeling that either it's not aligned properly or the cable for volume and power is physically broken.

Usually I'd buy a dead or iCloud / IMEI blocked iPhone just to get the housing from it they generally tend to be in good condition and no damage inside.

Charlie Powell will be eternally grateful.