Why my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 keeps on restarting?

Hello, I had a problem with my tablet "Samsung Tab S 8.4" that shows green flickers and keeps on restarting. I bought this tablet like about 3 years ago and the problem happened like about 1 year ago. The problem frustrates me very much. I tried almost every suggestions in the internet, I "factory reset," I "clear caches" all of my apps and I even upgrade my tablet into "Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Android version)." My previous android version of my tablet is like about 5.0 plus and when I upgrade it myself into "Marshmallow 6.0.1," the problem is getting worse. But the only thing that prevents my tablet from restarting is by charging it. Ughh, should I always charge my tablet whenever I am using it?

I searched in the web "why does my samsung tab s keeps on restarting" and I found a video in youtube, the link is "https://youtu.be/wdxf6HSRBzo." Once I've watched this, it is EXACTLY the same what happens to my tablet everytime. I viewed the comments and the subsciber said that the technician changed the motherboard to prevent this problem??? That disappoints me very much because it costs money.

And my question is, "Is there any suggestions that would fix my problem WITHOUT COSTING MONEY?"

I AM VERY CONFUSED WHAT CAUSES THIS PROBLEM... Is it the motherboard, or the battery, or the apps or what? I am very confused.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO I HAD RESEARCHED...

* Youtube link address - https://youtu.be/wdxf6HSRBzo

* Google link address - https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&sourc...

* Video title - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Problem Restarts by Itself

* Subscriber - Kim VANS COHOLIC

The charging port connection is not properly connected. Look on YouTube for video on disassembly and push down the charge

connector and clean battery connection and charge port with electronic cleaner and test it before putting the back case back on to make sure it works. That is what fixed mine. Others replace battery, and I don't think that's the problem. It's just a bad connection.

@Daniel Can you please, be more precise and send the link(s) to the youtube video.

The solder joints of the battery connector on the motherboard is weak. If you see it under a microscope, you will see some cold cracked solder joints. You need to re-solder them and you should be fine after that. I did some galaxy tab with the same problem.

if re-sock the battery plug still not work for you

Then it is the battery battery and battery, Time to change your new batt

There is internal power regulator circuitry that monitor the voltage level. It will shut down the device if threshold not met.

I also though this was a software problem or that the battery was faulty but read somewhere that there could be a problem with the battery contacts. I removed the back, using a set of cheap plastic spudgers, disconnected the battery at the connector and reconnected, pressing home the fitting as tightly as I dared. It's been working fine since. Ofcourse there may be other causes, such as a faulty or expended battery

I also have the same problem , but what i did with mine is that i disconnected the battery and "tada" i never experienced the restart again , might be battery calibration issue with bms , just make sure to clean the battery terminals before putting it back

i also use an app called "BatteryBot" , the voltage of the battery of mine is 3.09v when on 15% , normally it should be between 3.5 to 3.4v , it might be possible that the battery is almost ready to give up as the same as its happening to yours

I know its not a permanent solution

But replugging the battery should temporarily fix it :)

I have same problem, found out when battery above 505 no problem, below it starts to reboot. A battery problem I prosume

Nathanael Larida will be eternally grateful.