Removing the freezer door control panel

The LED light and the on/off button aren't working in my Bosch refrigerator and I need to replace the Dispenser ice door support, part # 00654154. The part includes the LED light ring and is being ordered. What is the best way to remove the freezer control panel?

Karen Stewart this is simple but first make sure the "child lock " isn't selected. If selected on/off won't work. The symbol is a locked or unlocked padlock.

Unplug unit. The display trim will have tabs to depress to gain access to the control and dispenser parts. You'll have to feel for the slots, then gently push in with flat head in all slots to release tabs n remove. Be careful not to damage the door with scratches or break the plastic trim. I sometimes place a towel between the door and my screwdriver. Once off, you'll have the access you need. Good luck!

Karen Stewart will be eternally grateful.