Will screen replacement fix?

Hi! So my screen was shattered about a month ago and I haven't bothered together it replaced until just yesterday I talked to the guy who agreed to fix it for me, and he ordered the screen and it should be here in the next couple days. But just a few minutes ago I dropped my phone and it landed face down and this happened, will this be fixed when the screen is replaced, or is it deeper than that? Thank you!

Yep. A screen replacement will solve this issue as it is a replacement of the whole display assembly.

What you are seeing are the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) liquid seeping out of the LCD display causing this effect, you may also see that the touch screen stops working properly when this occurs.

Thank you so much!!!!! I was freaking out because I can't afford to get a whole new phone, you're the best. My nerves are definitely calmed!

olivia grabill will be eternally grateful.