Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone reboots when lightning cable is pulled off

Hey, I have a strange problem with my iPhone. Everytime I pull off the lightning cable my iPhone reboots. I tested the battery and the lightning connector, but the problem remains.

Any Ideas?

How did you test the Lightning port?

It's an odd problem but the only things that could affect this are either the Lightning cable (are you using an Apple original), the Lightning port or the logic board (Tristar). The first two should be easy to test/eliminate. The third would require that it be looked at by a shop that does micro-soldering repairs

Thanks for you help. I tested it with a new Lightning Connector. Yes I use Apple original cable. I also think that there is a problem with the logic board.

elreparero will be eternally grateful.