Repair guides and teardowns for many Android Samsung cell phones, old and new, including the popular Galaxy product line.

battery temperature too low too charge

dropped my samsung in water now battery is to low too charge

sandra before charging the phone I would suggest cleaning the phone and not trying to turn it on . A water damaged phone can be saved if dealt with properly unless were dealing with a new Samsung that's water tight . If you have properly cleaned the phone and got it dried out(stay out of the rice its useless) I would always recommend replacing the battery . Water and lithium Ion batteries don't mix. They tend to swell and all kinds of bad things happen . If you let use know which Samsung phone you have and if you've cleaned the motherboard we can give you better info on what you should be doing. Hope this helps

Most Helpful Answer

Are you getting an error that is telling you this?

If so, the chances are that the battery is defective and giving you a false error.

I'd suggest a battery replacement, but with water damage it could be quite a far reaching problem.

Let me know if this helps.

sandraarmstrong will be eternally grateful.