Skip to main content

Repair for speakers, stereos, header units, and CD players for your car or truck.

220 Questions View all

I need a knob to control the bass/gain of my amps


I currently have a small planet audio amp running my two 6x9 speakers on the back sill of my 94 chevy cavalier and a JBL amp running my 600watt rms Rockford fosgate 12in sub and am in need of somehow controlling the bass/gain of both of them..I know that bass knobs exist, but I don't know what to look for, any recommendations would be much appreciated, thank you and have a great day!


Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

2 Answers

Hi I have a Very Good product for your problem. I also had this same problem when i lost the bass knob to my amplifier So I bought a Ct sounds bass Knob it is very effective and also comes with a built in volt meter. Italso looks very clean here is the link to the product if interested

Update (06/02/2017)

Here is another Good bass knob I found hope it helps.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Looks like the links that dani olivares provided aren’t working any more. Here’s another very similar product on Amazon:

Or, if you need a built-in subwoofer crossover and level controller:

For a few bucks more, you can get an equalizer with multi-amplifer level controls and outputs:

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Alex gustafson will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 351