The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My iPhone turned off, now it glitches on the apple restart screen?

My IPhone 5c turned off at 84%.

Now, the screen is black and it does not respond to anything unless it is plugged in. BUT! When it is plugged in, the starting white apple screen shows up.

It stays up for eight seconds (I actually counted this and it is consistently eight seconds.)

Then the screen glitches and turns black again. After the screen turns black, the phone tries to restart again. The screen also stays black for eight seconds. This repeats itself for as long as it is plugged in. What do I do??

p.s when it is not plugged in, the screen is only black and again, responds to nothing. There is not a screen that displays that the phone's battery had died. I had heard about a simillar issue but the battery thingy was on when it was not plugged in. My issue does not include that, and it does not turn on at all, really as it never gets past the white starting screen.

You need a new battery thingy

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery

iPhone 5c Battery Replacement

If you keep plugging that thing in, you're gonna fry the u2ic chip on the back of the logic board

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery Image

Thank you lots. I'll try that. :))

Breanna will be eternally grateful.