I'm cursed or maybe my iPhones are :s

So basically I've changed maybe 5 iPhone 6 screens successfully and many others its all been fairly straight forward till now.

It started with two iPhone 6 phones one was a bit bashed up the other was ok but a little scratched so I started changing the screens. And it looked ok until the final assemble and right at the end there was a tinny gap on both sides of the screen. So I did another one and the same. This went on for ages I'm now at 7 heat shields 7 screens and 4 frames and the closest I can get is still not perfect :O .

The heat shields seem to not fit well but how can this be even with new shields and screens! And this is why I am cursed :) .

At least until I find the answer thanks!

Some photos:

Each time I try there always a slight bend or bit of pressure from behind. The top two holes from behind are not lining up well as you can see... but all this stuff is from different manufacturers they can't all be out? There's more to say but this post is getting too long! Tnx

Well they are new batteries inside... I've noticed some definite gaps between the heat shields and the screen screw holes... ill add pictures...

Here on my white screen their is definitely a gap if I line the other side up on another screen from a different manufacturer it's more like the holes are slightly misaligned. See here

bottom one is an apple display.

So basically possibly i got really unlucky if this is the cause. So it seems unlikely. But is it these small misalignments that are causing the problems? Can I bend parts so they match up or put spacers in? Still very odd :( .

I'll add this one of the two main original frames with bits in... can't see anything sticking up. Thanks

Added new pictures and comment to original post... tnx

After attempting so many different screens, I would look at the internal components. If the battery is swelling or something gets stuck under the logic board, it could potentially lift the display. Also, make sure that the screen is locking into the side brackets correctly. :)

I agree with you, it could even be a slightly bent frame

I find out that a bent iPhone metal frame (including dented corners) or bloated battery are usually the cause.

Something seems strange about the battery. Have you tried installing the screen without the battery?

Why do you still have the red stickers on the displays??

One battery is not stuck down yet but I'm getting problems with an empty frame as well anyway. Don't worry about red stickers I just took them off when testing and put them back on after. I have three white screens the stickers don't seem affect width with heat shields anyway. Tnx

Remove the backplate to see if there are stuff stuck underneath.

The misaligned hole is supposed to have a screw inside to lock it in place and if the parts are correctly manufactured, there should be no gaps.

Yes so possibly i have two white screens that have the screw holes too wide and one that's got them slightly too high :s . Just seems odd that I could be that unlucky! They swapped two screens already at one company. :s tnx

BobBob will be eternally grateful.