The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is a 10.5” Android tablet with a 2560x1600 pixel resolution, 16GB of storage, and 8.0MP camera. It is commonly used for academic, recreational, and business purposes. Model number: SM-T800NZWAXAR.

Device is not charging

I had a problem with this tablet either charging extremely slowly or just not at all.

I have tried multiple charger which all charge my Samsung Note 4 without a problem.

I have now replaced the battery and charging port but I am still having the same issue.

If I plug it in while turned off I get the charging screen, it shows 1% but does not go past this, I can turn it on and it will say it is charging but will not go past 1%. Occasionally when it is turned on there is a red cross over the battery, this does not always appear.

I would greatly appreciate any new suggestions.

thanks

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

I can't tell you 100%, but if you have replaced the battery, port assembly and things like that, I would guess that the issue is with the Logic Board. However, it couldn't hurt to re-flash the firmware, as Android can cause weird issues sometimes. Hope that can help.

Ben Gray will be eternally grateful.