Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

White lines only on top of iPhone 6 screen

So I just did a charging port replacement, and now I'm seeing these weird lines on the screen. I've tried cleaning the flex cables etc. but to no avail. Have I damaged the screen?

LCD cables got damaged if the LCD connector on the board visually looks fine.

Time for a replacement screen if you want that to go away.

These screens can just go bad from just moving or pulling the ribbon cables too much (prone to tear / fragile).

I got those too after doing a battery, WiFi adapter, and flex cable swap. I had a heck of a time getting the ribbon cables seated. I noticed over the next few hours, the bars started to disappear, because I had to drain the battery to less 10%—leaving the screen on at full brightness. The next day I didn’t see any bars at all, so I’m not sure what that was about, but it seems to be OK now.

Out of curiosity, did yours go away too, or did you have to replace the screen/cables?

I just changed my wife's iphone 6 battery and the same thing happened and after a few hours the lines at the top disappeared.

Obviously, repairing the damaged iOS system on your device is not an easy task, and some of you may give up the device due to the white screen of death. However, if you can find a relaible yet practical tool to help you fix the issue, things could be completely different. With iOS System Recovery , you can:

1. Fix with various iOS system issues like stuck into white screen, black screen, recovery mode, etc. without data losing.

2. No harm of your iPhone, only make your iOS system to normal.

3. Safe, reliable and easy to use.

4. Recover lost iPhone data from iDevice, iTunes or iCloud backups without hassle.

1st of all, install the program on your computer and launch it. Please be ensure your

iPhone is connected to the computer. If not, just link it now.

2nd, you can choose "More Tools" after viewing the main interface and select "iOS System

Recovery" here. Just hit "Start" button to begin the whole process.

Now, you need to download the marching firmware package to the latest iOS by clicking the

"Download" button. Then you only need to wait for the end.

3rd, when the program is downloaded, it will start repairing your connected iPhone

automatically. And you only need to wait for a several minutes, then your iPhone will back

to normal.

Liam will be eternally grateful.