White lines only on top of iPhone 6 screen

So I just did a charging port replacement, and now I'm seeing these weird lines on the screen. I've tried cleaning the flex cables etc. but to no avail. Have I damaged the screen?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

LCD cables got damaged if the LCD connector on the board visually looks fine.

Time for a replacement screen if you want that to go away.

These screens can just go bad from just moving or pulling the ribbon cables too much (prone to tear / fragile).

I got those too after doing a battery, WiFi adapter, and flex cable swap. I had a heck of a time getting the ribbon cables seated. I noticed over the next few hours, the bars started to disappear, because I had to drain the battery to less 10%—leaving the screen on at full brightness. The next day I didn’t see any bars at all, so I’m not sure what that was about, but it seems to be OK now.

Out of curiosity, did yours go away too, or did you have to replace the screen/cables?

Liam will be eternally grateful.