The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Will iPhone 5s housing fit to 5c?

I wanted to change housing in iPhone 5c. The back od The housing is The same like in 5s. I know I would have to change flashlight flex cable. Will it work ?

Thanks. Photo of The housingshttp://www.ecever.com/w9bvt7am/wp-conten...

You want a 5s in a 5c motherboard?

The question is, will connector from 5s fit to 5c motherboard

As I said, no. Look at my below answer.

No, it won't fit, there are some smaller differences between the two housings but they are sufficient to prevent a logic board swap unfortunately. I've tried that just out of curiosity..

Most Helpful Answer

Nope. Different connections in different places. I think @theimedic could verify it.

Oh, yeah. No way. That was a project I wanted to do in 2014. The displays don't even match up. The LCD socket won't work for the displays. And changing the LCD socket won't work either. Basically it's a no go

Adam Zytny will be eternally grateful.