Phone stuck on apple logo after screen replacement

Hello everyone,

Okay, i replaced a iphone 6 phone screen yesterday and since the replacement, when i boot the device it is stuck on the boot screen?

I let the phone run out of battery, plugged it in and it was stuck on the charge icon. I done a hard reset and again no changes.

I have attached a video of the phone.

A bootlooping device can be caused by many things.

Try these things (if you haven't already) to see if anything helps:

• Try a hard reset (Home & Power button for 10 secs)
  • Use a genuine Apple Lightning connector
  • Use a genuine Apple charging brick and let it charge overnight
  • Try to connect it to different computers (mac/pc if possible) with an updated iTunes
  • Put the phone in recovery mode (search DFU Mode). Careful, this can reset your data
  • Use 3uTools for putting it in and out of Recovery Mode
  • Use 3uTools to flash the firmware (you can't downgrade)
  • Disconnect the Front Camera Ribbon from the logic board and reboot your phone
  • Disconnect the screen assembly completely and see if iTunes will recognize the phone.

Otherwise, you may have a logic board issue. Did you keep track of the screws when you disassembled the phone? The screws holding the LCD bracket are of different lengths. If you put a long one where a short should go, you can cause this kind of failure. Try the steps above and get back to us with your observations.

If you are uncomfortable doing these steps, consider finding a repair shop to do the troubleshooting. A shop that also does micro-soldering can go deeper if the problem is not modular in nature.

If you haven't, try a different screen. I had that happen to me once with a new screen on a iPhone 6 that I installed and it was stuck at boot doing a boot loop like that. I had a second screen so I swapped it and the second screen did not get stuck at boot loop.

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou for the help! It turns out it was an issue witht eh screen. For some reason, when i replaced the screen it didnt work, but when i put another screen on it worked fine.

Thanks again for all the help!

I have had this happen several times with iPhone 6 screens, usually the white ones though I would think that wouldn't matter. If you put the old screen or a different one on it will work. I had one working but the proximity sensor wasn't and then changed that out. Then when I put the screen back on it went into the logo loop.

Very annoying.

I have had several replacement screens with this problem, mainly white iPhone 6. After researching on the web I figured out that it is the Front Camera Module with Flex Cable and Mic. I was probably transferring the same bad one around from screen to screen, But if I replaced it with a new then I found that the screens worked. Pain in the you know what.

Ryan will be eternally grateful.