Repair guides and support for budget electronics manufacturer Tagital.

Why is my tablet upside down no matter which way I turn it?

No matter how I turn my tablet it's upside down. How do I get it to normal??? When trying to use it, if I want to press say- ok, I would have to click where cancel is bcuz if I press ok the screen shows that cancel was chosen. Please help!!! It's like the functions are messed up.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Have you restarted your tablet? If not, hold down the power button until the screen turns black or until it says "powering off."

Also, make sure your auto-rotate is on. Pull down to get to the quick settings (above the notifications) and tap the button that has the tablet orientation on it.

If neither worked, a factory reset should. A factory reset will restore the tablet to the way it was when it came from the factory, and delete everything including photos. Move any important data to a PC. Then, go to settings, backup & reset, and then factory reset.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I have tried all of those including reset to factory default couple times but it came up back the same way. It's been like this for some time now. But now that I gave my sister my phone to use I now need this tablet to use. I thought that like how it haven't been used from it first started that problem it would just magically come back to normal (at least that's what I was hoping!).

becouse ur build.prop is corrupted and can be fixed by upside down touch and u need root to fix it

by find the rotation is 180 degree watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOEu8YFV...

Why won't my tablet rotate

Tashi will be eternally grateful.