Parts & Tools

Repair guides and support for budget electronics manufacturer Tagital.

Why is my tablet upside down no matter which way I turn it?

No matter how I turn my tablet it's upside down. How do I get it to normal??? When trying to use it, if I want to press say- ok, I would have to click where cancel is bcuz if I press ok the screen shows that cancel was chosen. Please help!!! It's like the functions are messed up.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Have you restarted your tablet? If not, hold down the power button until the screen turns black or until it says "powering off."

Also, make sure your auto-rotate is on. Pull down to get to the quick settings (above the notifications) and tap the button that has the tablet orientation on it.

If neither worked, a factory reset should. A factory reset will restore the tablet to the way it was when it came from the factory, and delete everything including photos. Move any important data to a PC. Then, go to settings, backup & reset, and then factory reset.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I have tried all of those including reset to factory default couple times but it came up back the same way. It's been like this for some time now. But now that I gave my sister my phone to use I now need this tablet to use. I thought that like how it haven't been used from it first started that problem it would just magically come back to normal (at least that's what I was hoping!).

I don't think this works on all tablets cuz I tried 6 or more times. I have a ONN surf n it didn't work

Hello my daughter also has this tablet and she's also having this issue. I contacted ONN support and I was told it's an update software issue, they are working with Android to correct the problem now she took my email and said as soon as they figure out the solution emails will go out on how to fix the problem

My daughters Onn tablets are doing the same thing. Thank you for contacting them to get to the issue. Now, I can stop trying to fix it, I'm not getting anywhere with that.

Hello, could anyone give me onn's customer service phone number? I can't find it

becouse ur build.prop is corrupted and can be fixed by upside down touch and u need root to fix it

by find the rotation is 180 degree watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOEu8YFV...

Why won't my tablet rotate

What is your IPads Firmware? The latest Firmware has an option to enable/disable the rotation lockā€¦ put your finger on the home button and scroll up to the top of the screen, without letting it off. Disable the circled lockers by tapping it once. Now try it again.. hope this helps!

I don't have an iPad. I have Onn tablets.

I left it plugged in and turned on and daily I went to settings to check for updates finally after 2 weeks it flipped back and it seems a new update was done

Screen still upside down. It's been about

2 weeks since I powered it on.

Tashi will be eternally grateful.