Repair guides for portable MP3 players. These devices play back stored music from hard drives or flash memory.

How to turn it on?

i accidentally trowed my mp3 player against the wall and i cant turn it back on please help me

yolomg xox what make and model is your MP3 player?

yolomg xox, When MP3 hit the wall, the force has probably damaged or loosened components internally. The MP3 will have to be disassembled to look for damaged/loose components/wires/connections, cracked solder joints, etc.. You did not state your make and model #, so I posted a link below that you can go to and there you may find your model and select it to see a disassembly guide. If not wanting to, or not comfortable working on the MP3, take to a good local cell/computer/electronics repair shop and let them ave a look and estimate repair. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

MP3 Player Repair

yolomg xox will be eternally grateful.