Released by Lenovo in October 2015. Identified by model number ZA0H0022US.

Why is my tablet not charging

why is my tablet not charging

change my charger istill not ok

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Derek Wood and @ossaidmz10 ,

Here is a link to the service manual for your tablet.

Scroll to p.84 to view the necessary pre-requisite steps and then the procedure to remove the USB charge port connector board

Here is the part number (I think) taken from the manual (p.30) There are 2 numbers listed so check the number on the board before you order a replacement ;-)

5F78C03560

Here is a link to just one supplier of the part. It is not a recommendation to use them, it is merely shown to give an idea of the cost of the part.

There are others that may suit you better. Just search online using the part number only.

Hey David,

This very well could be because there is internal damage. Either with the battery or the charging port, but more likely it's the charging port. I would recommend replacing the port, and you should be able to charge your device again.

Hi i have the same problem.Any idea where to get it repaired?

where are you located derek

I had the same problem on my yoga tablet i did some cleaning to the port using toothbrush and it did work again but now it's taking alot of time to recharge but something better than nothing

david halliday will be eternally grateful.