Model: Dell Vostro 1440/1450/1540/1550 Released Date: 2009

My motherboad is short curcuit

When i plug the power adapter into my laptop mother boad ... adapter light was get off ... and i unplug the wire within motherboad and ac current.. and then i plug again only to ac current then light geting lightup may can i get my mother boad schematic diagram...please...

@nsandanuwan check your power supply first. It sounds like it works for as long as there is no load on it. Once you apply a load to it, it seems to fail. As for a schematic, there are a few different logic boards for this Dell. You do want to open up your laptop and tell us what label the board has.

@nsandanuwan if your power supply checks out okay you want to start with to measurements on the board. See attached image. Possibility is a failed component (we still need to get the proper board number from you) like a failed resistor.

Here is the complete DC schematic for the DV15HR board. You can use the test points as shown in the schematic to see where you have power etc.

Nirosha will be eternally grateful.