Nintendo handheld device released February 2011, identified by model number CTR-001.

3ds wont turn on

When I push down the button the blue light will fade on and off. That's it. This happened when I took the SD card out. Had homebrew on the SD card (I wanted custom backgrounds) and it was messing up so I was trying to fix it. It's at home charging now and I'll try to mess with it when I get home. The 3ds is about 6 years old had it since it got out. Maybe it's just old. Did I dun muff up my 3ds? Can it be fixed?

Uh oh now it won't charge. When I plug in the charger the orange light will stay on for a couple of seconds and then shut off.

Did you ever install A9LH or CFW?

Yea I did. I followed the whole guide on 3ds.guide it worked perfectly for 2 days before I decided to mess with it more.

Try reinstalling the OS. And next time, don't install homebrew for a costom wallpaper.

Yea, lesson learned :p. How would I go about reinstalling OS on my 3ds?

Well, I couldn't say. Maybe @tronicsfix could help with that.

Got it to work. Downloaded all the files from 3ds.guide onto SD card and put in ds while holding start. It's now letting me turn it on and off freely and its charging now. Although itsome not letting me turn it one without the SD card so still working on that

Your problem is you didn't go into FBI and move the arm9loaderhax.bin to the ctrnand

Now do a factory reset. You'll regret it if you don't! Also download Nintendo's repair tool from the store.

Good idea lol. Doing that now

Edit: ah crap charger is acting up again now. Even after reset.

Edit 2: if I take out the SD card ds won't turn on. Oh mannnnn

System reset. I'm telling you.

The reset didn't help at all :/ but I still have hope! But kinda feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

Did you download the repair tool?

This has happened to me. You shouldn't have done a reset. You need to follow 3ds.guide again and pay close attention to the steps after you install FBI and Luma. You should have copied the arm9loaderhax.bin from your sd to the ctrnand in FBI. But hey, who am I to tell you how to fix it? I've only fixed the problem on 5 different consoles. Take the answer or don't, but this is how I fixed mine.

did you get it working? I just had the same problem but for me if I put the sd card in it says unsupported launcher. Please email me at danny.saputra@gmail.com if you found a way to fix it

Please remove your email from the question.

Bumbum Boop will be eternally grateful.