Released on May 1, 2015 by LG. Can also be identified by LS770.

Call Management has stopped

I can make phone calls but when someone calls me it pops up unfortunately call management has stopped? How do i fix this without having to do a factory reset?

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue this morning on my LG Phoenix 3. I called AT&T customer support. The person I spoke with said they had JUST received notification about how to fix the issue... It worked for me:

1. Go to your Apps; Find ATT DriveMode; Uninstall updates

2. In settings, go to Apps, DriveMode, and Disable app.

Hope that helps!

This fixed my phone! Thank you so much!

This worked right away. I find it amusing that AT&T bloatware caused the issue.

I wasn't getting any calls this morning... Everything went to voicemail and phone said Call Management has stopped. I followed these instructions "Find DriveMode, Uninstall updates, and disable app" and now I get phone calls fine. This is on an LG K10. This is ridiculous that they would auto install update that makes phone stop receiving phone calls.

Thanks, didn't have ATT Drive Mode, but did have Drive Mode in my apps. Force closed, Disabled (Set to factory version? Yes) and now I'm getting calls on my LG X venture

Just tried this and so far my phone is ringing again. Ridiculous updates....

Go to the phone app in settings, then select clear cache. If you can, uninstall the app then reinstall it on the play store.

i tried that and it didnt work

Is there a call management app? If so, do the same.

Call apps was my first problem re installed it or first I stopped it then restarted it in safe mode just like screen overlay problem kinda but in safe mode it was hidden elsewhere so I could not find it so I just stopped it in apps I'm trying that outa safe mode then trying in safe mode resetting all app preferences might work if you just keep doing it maybe ?I'll try your way this lg is my first but I'm thinking boost is a pretty sorry server I've been straitalk Trac phone net ten call Trac phone they own them all fixem quickly straitalk lol was losing it at start tried sending signal across ocean no towers poor peps no speak English I called Trac phone boom fixed might think some don't know that because at night your talking Philippines lol they was hired and trained poorly leave you on net lol

Quick memo was another bad one on call apps contact trying to reload now voice mail I lost a bunch of time kill and reload is only way or back up till it works heck I have a 32 bit card and 16 gigs on phone kiss it goodbye back up from memory sd it works on mine reinstalling call apps contact it won't let me load any more 1 did but it stinks phone app call log monitor to confusing still said call management stops to might work for you it's a screwy app to figure but I might be not hitting all the tricks yet I'll let you all know k call apps contacts just keeps going out everybtimeb

Just disable ATTdrivemode. Worked for almost everyone including me.

click on the icon, drag it to the top of the screen, there will be boxes that you can disable and uninstall updates. once doing that your phone will accept calls. hope this helps !

Go to At&t Drive mode under apps and uninstall... then go to apps under setting and make sure its disabled.

Score -1

Katrina Chetney will be eternally grateful.