Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

How to remove tempered glass screen protector.

How can I remove tempered glass screen protector from phone so I can apply new one?

Chris Gee, This info is from link below, links will tell/show removal and installation of protector glass. There are a few ways to remove your busted tempered glass screen protector and the one you use will depend on just how well-attached the protector is to your screen. Before you start, use a hair dryer on low on your screen for about 15 seconds. This should slightly heat up and loosen the adhesive on the screen protector. Do not overdo this part.

Method 1

Before getting out your toolkit and working on your iPhone or iPad like it's one of Frankenstein's creations, try removing the screen protector with your fingernail.

Start by trying to lift the screen protector up from each corner. One of them's gotta give!

Once it starts coming up, stop pulling from just the corner and move further along the protector as it starts to peel off. This will help prevent it from falling to pieces before you can get it all the way off.

Pull slowly and evenly; otherwise, you'll have a jigsaw puzzle of tempered glass pieces to clean up.

Check out the 1st link for a couple other methods and also a vid.. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Unless you're leaving some other info out, you can probably just put a fingernail underneath and peal up on the protector. There's a layer of plastic there so it should all stay together. Just prep the screen surface with the alcohol pad that comes with the new protector.

Hello all! How can i remove tempered glass from macbook air. Its not removing at all. Not working from corner, from middle from anywhere(( who knows how can i remove this tempered glass ? Sitting hardly

Chris Gee will be eternally grateful.