The STEALTH 500P is an wireless gaming headset optimized for PS3 ™ and PS4™ consoles.

Why is my Head Set Not Charging

why is my mic not charging

Most Helpful Answer

Future Hndrxx , Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500P not charging. The battery, cable/charger or charge port may be faulty damaged. Look in the charge port and blow/pick out(carefully) any dust/debri that may be causing an issue also look in the port for any bent pins and straighten very carefully with a tooth pick. Try a different compatible charger/cord to see if that is the issue. If different compatible charger/cord does not fix and port looks/test good, the battery or connection could be bad, if able to clean battery connections and reconnect/install battery, still not charging battery probably faulty. If port is found to be bad/loose/damaged , this is really not a repair for the inexperienced because the charge port for your device is soldered to the mother board and the heat generated could cause further damage if not very careful. I will post a link to a tear down guide to get you inside the tablet to check the charge port, connections and other components for damage/loose/etc. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500P Battery Replacement

It could be because of how your port is in need of an angle with a charger. Angle your charger to try and get it to charge. Takes a while. VERY HARD

Future Hndrxx will be eternally grateful.