Heavy-duty steam cleaner with 1500 watts of steaming power.

Troubleshooting heats but not working

When the button is pressed steam is not coming out. I know that the machine is correctly heating to temperature and setam seeps in order to not over pressurize but not sure how to fix the problem

Phil Graves , According to your manual this may be caused by mineral build up. A common problem with steam appliances is mineral build-up caused by high mineral content in many municipal water supplies. The best way to avoid this is to use de-mineralized or distilled water in unit. If you are unable to use de-mineralized or distilled water, it is recommended you use a mixture of 8 oz. (237 ml.) vinegar and 8 oz. (237 ml) water to help remove deposits poured into the empty reservoir, let sit an hour. May have to repeat process if build up bad. Use the link below/manual for further instruction. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://www.mccullochsteam.com/Manuals/MC...

We've only ever used Distilled, So although this may be the problem, I'm thinking for this specific instance this may not be it. We'll try the vinegar though, can't hurt

Phil Graves, Also check hoses/fittings/head for possibly being clogged, pinched,collapsed and possibly blow some low pressure air through hose. Thanks for replying back, Good luck.

Phil Graves will be eternally grateful.