white screen of death on iPod nano 4g

i am having this problem,

ipod nano 4g turns on and came up with a white screen and gets three beeps

i tried reseting and restoring , it doesnt work.

its not screen problem i have replaced two times my screen also

Dear ,I had the same problem..The solution is ; FORMAT the ipod COMPLETELY as external HDD and plug it to iTUNES for RESTORE action...Then Bingo..iPOD will be alive again as it should be...

What if its not recognized by iTunes?

I have this problem too, and can get to the restart screen with the white apple, but it won't connect to itunes and nothing else happens.

Okay you can try this http://www.zolved.com/synapse/view_conte... and see if it works. I do know that this generation has issues with the logic board, but that usually manifest itself in another way. If this should not resolve the issue, I'd disassemble it and check the connection from the logic board to the LCD for corrosion and/or water damage. Also, of course make sure that all your connection are seated properly. Hope this helps and let us know....good luck

May be too hot or cold(device).

1) warm it up for 5-10 min.(cover it with something warm)

2) lock and unlock switch 2 times. Hold same time (home+select)

3) when it restarts(when screen turns black, immediately hold the Play/Pause button for +10 seconds.

Cold

1) put in refrigerator for 3 min tops and do the same thing.

:)

thank you very mush I love you

Mine is having the same problem but I just realized that if I turn my iPod slightly sideways I can actually see the picture on the screen, albeit a whited-out picture but I can see it! Nothing else I've done works.

I had the same problem which nothing to do with LCD screen..it is SW related....The solution is ; FORMAT the ipod COMPLETELY as an external HDD and plug it to iTUNES for RESTORE action...Then Bingo..iPOD will be alive again as it should be...Take care..

tholu will be eternally grateful.