Proximity sensor iPhone6 plus

Hello Guys i have a question about my proximity sensor,

I replace my sensor to an other screen and its not workin properly anymore,

When i am making an call i use my finger to try to lock the screen and it works but when i hold in to my ear it some times go on lock sometimes it does not, can someone please help me out herr

Usually I find out this is caused by a screen quality issue. The only fix I found was to use a better screen that would make the proximity sensor more sensitive and work properly.

Switching to a preassembled original screen will work too (If you can find an iCloud locked phone to use for parts).

I have no proximity bracket placed on is that a problem? ,

In case not

is there annyway to fix this with a marker like the iphone4 ?? Or are the screens for the trash?

Or is there a possibility that i heaten the flex to long that its damaged?

glennjacobs will be eternally grateful.