iPhone SE water damage - Advice needed
I need your advice to take next step in repairing my daughters phone.
She dropped her iPhone SE 16gb in toilet and it stayed in the water for approximately 30 seconds.
It took me 15-30 min to open the phone and unplug the screen and battery. It was warm at that time.
I dried the phone using hairdryer for approximately 15 min and high heat - both lcd and the motherboard part. I then left it to rest for 1 day before trying to activate it again.
I have tried to put the peaces together however no reaction at all.
I tried following:
1. Unplug battery. Plug in lcd. Plug in to charger. Wait 10 min. No reaction even if I tried to click power button. I could not feel it warming up either.
2. Plug in battery to motherboard, plug in to charger. No reaction
I don't want to spend too much money and want to figure out if it's a garbage now or worth to repair. Is there any way of testing this without buying a new lcd and battery?
What type of damage do you think it got?
Thanks in advance
Is this a good question?