How connect Gear S3 to PC via USB

Hello!

I have error while flashing S3 via WiFi and watch do not start.

I can see 5 pins on motherboard but I have no idea to use it.

Have anybody correct pinout?

The watch is not designed to be detected by the PC. Even if you could properly adapt those pins, the interfacing would be all wrong.

Hey I actually found a way to make it work.

it doesn't use a hardware connection,

so you gotta set the watch to allways on wi-fi then connect it to the same network your computer is on.

You then need to install their sdk http://developer.samsung.com/gear/develo...

then put your watch into debug mode and reboot it.

then use the Device manger that came with the sdk, to make it scan for the watch that way. then you have to tell it to turn on the connection, and accept the request on your watch. Then it'll finally pair, and be seen by other apps like the watch face designer.

what can i do after to replace the old frame work , could you please help

I found out that if you put your PC into pairing mode and turn the BT off on the watch and then back on immediately them BAMMMM! Your Gear S3 Frontier will show up on your PC as pairable device and will connect. I have not been able to navigate the watch with this connection, all it shows is that it is connected to the PC via BT. I did this on a windows 10 Surface pro 4 . If you can figure out how to navigate the watch on a bluetooth connection please let me know. (bgrunwaldjr@gmail.com). Sorry I could not answer your USB problem but I will keep playing with it.

-b-

OP is asking about a dead, bricked watch, connecting via a (presumably) serial interface.

Artem will be eternally grateful.