Where can I find a replacement USB charging circuit board for UE Boom?

Due to corrosion, I need to replace the USB port, along with the circuit board attached to it from my UE Boom. I can't seem to find the part anywhere. There are plenty of numbers on the circuit board, but they all seem to be random. I was hoping someone could either tell me where I can find the part, or give me an alternative solution. I'm trying to avoid buying an already broken donor speaker for the part. The board does say that it is manufactured by Logitech.

Here are the numbers:

TP503

TP502

TP501

3613C

E153302

94V-0

USB_1417-002

CN501

Most Helpful Answer

There isn't a lot of options out there for this replacement part. I only found two options actually:

1. purchase (the port only) from eBay and desolder the old port from the existing board and connector and solder the new port on.

Link below -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3x-Lot-Micro-USB...

2. According to UE you can call their customer service (1-646-454-3200) and order replacement parts directly from the company. They are Mon-Fri: 6am - 6pm (PST).

Good Luck.

Thank you for your help. I've seen that piece on eBay before, but I'm pretty sure that I need the board along with the ribbon cable that goes with it. I'll give UE a call and see if they can send one out to me. Again, thank you.

Samuel Abraham will be eternally grateful.