The 2014 version of the Galaxy Note 10.1", running a Exynos 5 processor and 3 Gb of ram. Released October 2013.

Will not charge tablet

Will not charge even though I'm using original block and usb cord. It shows that it is charging and says it is but the % never goes up. What are the possibilities of why this may be occurring?

Hello jonnyjlo5 my one of my costumers had the same problem and there is one of 2 things that I think are wrong it might be the cable or the micro usb port to the tablet or the battery I think it might be the battery or the port for what I can tell by your description

It just charged 1 day ago just fine, is there any truth behind taking back cover off the note and disconnecting battery connection and hook back up? Been trying to find any solution for 2 days now lol. Thanks for input.

The cable an block are brand new as well btw. How can one tell if the battery is just junk?

well if the battery is new and you think its junk the only way I would find out is if I plug it in and by the battery or on it is a red X or I would take out the battery and but it into a different tablet and test it out

My notebook galaxy 2014 not charge I use new cable but not working I bring to a tech but he can't fix

Use the charging block that came with the tablet. A phone charger wont work if you got them mixed up. Most phone charger have an output of 1.0 amps whereas a tab charger has an output of 2.0 amps. On a phone charger, the tab will say it's "charging" but the percentage won't move. In some cases it may even go down if you are watching a movie or something. Late answer but I hope it helps.

jonnyjlo5 will be eternally grateful.