2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

Location of fuel filter?

Honda fuel filter fix.

Most Helpful Answer

@lo4143uis, Louis, No filter in 1998-2002 Accord in North America, the strainer/sock is in the fuel tank which is not normally replaced attached to the electric fuel pump. the image below shows it attached on the end of fuel pump(yellowy/gold color) Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Yip I looked it up and from what I read it was a part thats not serviceable. I believe this fella did a good job providing this information for you.

I went to O'Reilly's auto parts today and they didn't have the fuel filter in stock and they told me that I may have to go to Honda dealership. They also printed up an image of where the fuel filter is located. Actually it showed that it had two filters. I wish I could take a picture of that printed image showing this info and I hope they had the correct info of the year,make,and model of my car which is a 2000 Honda Accord 4 cyl.

Have you bought the new filter. Some cars just don't have one. Most cars do and are between the fuel tank and the engine. Some are behind the tank depending on room. They are most times covered by a plate and or cover and bolted to the frame. So under the car.. Some are in the engine compartment and easy to find once you follow the fuel line.

Louis Pemjean will be eternally grateful.