The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), an Android Smartphones released by Samsung Electronics in 2016.

Why cant my phone store power when charging

i keep charging my galaxyA5 with a good charger but it still stores no power so i changed my charger for a samsung charger but problem still persists.please i need your help

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

georgekitsy49 , The battery, cable/charger or charge port may be faulty damaged. Look in the charge port and blow/pick out(carefully) any dust/debri that may be causing an issue also look in the port for any bent pins and straighten very carefully with a tooth pick. Again try a different compatible charger/cord to see if that is the issue. If different compatible charger/cord does not fix and port looks/test good, the battery or connection could be bad, if able to clean battery connections and reconnect/install battery, still not charging battery probably faulty. If port is found to be bad/loose/damaged , the charge port flex cable assy. will need changed. I will post a link to a tear down guide to get you inside the tablet to check the change port and or battery . If not wanting to do the repair yourself have a good computer/cell phone repair shop have a look and estimate repair. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIF6ZAw...

georgekitsy49 will be eternally grateful.