5th generation 626, built on the GF platform.

Which relay on fuse block is for the fuel pump?

Not getting fuel to motor. Don't hear fuel pump when turn key on. Fuse is good on fuse block. Thought there might be a relay. Also looking for a repair manual in anticipation of replacing the fuel pump. Any help with testing circuit greatly appreciated.Is there a way to put power directly to fuel pump?

2002 Mazda 626. Replaced fuel pump. That was that problem. Car started right up. Pain in the #@#$@ to drop tank and replace.

What year is your Mazda? I think it used to be that he fuel pump relay was the green relay in the under-hood fuse block. Check on your fuse block cover and see if you find EGI Main Relay ('Electronic Gas Injection' Main Relay) But not sure for yours since I do not know what year it is. When you ask about putting power direct to the fuel pump. Do you mean all the time and thus bypassing any error? Please elaborate on that so that we can try to find a solution. Good luck.

Most Helpful Answer

The white one to the right if your looking down on to the fues box

Fuel pump relay is white but not upper right thats egi electronic

gas injection

Fuel pump relay is labeled circuit relay

2001 626 4cyl

The injector 40 amp fuse and egi relay work together if fuse is blown under the hood it will not pump fuel.

can help with diagram?

can someone help with diagram?

where I can get "wiring diagram"

Jay will be eternally grateful.