Fingerprint issue in setup

Please see the following pictures.

Fingerprint works in certain parts of the setup.

Any solution?

I did restore the software.

Could you please explain the question a little better. Maybe I can help you

Ok so my iPhone 6S Plus old screen was working fine but sometimes was flickering around the corners, so I decided to change my screen like I did myself because I'm a technician so I tried around 5 screens and I realized those screen were not good quality so today I got another screen so the fingerprint was unable so I disconnect the screen and connected again and works so I went to fingerprint setup to add a fingerprint and it works but in order to complete the setup the next page was blank as you can see the pictures.

Any solution?

@albertoh did you do anything else besides opening your phone and trying to setup the fingerprint? I mean hard reset or something else.

Have you Recover the iPhone through recovery mode.

NOT settings reset ?

If not, I can tell you how to enter recovery mode

how to fix fingerprint gray out on iphone 6?

Try to replace home button extension flex cable, but use the original home button or it will never work.

alberto houtmann will be eternally grateful.