Can you fix iCloud lock?

There are a lot of locked iPhones and stuff out there for cheap and is there a real way to unlock iCloud? If there is please put in links I dont want to get scammed.

Because if you buy an iCloud locked but everything is okay with it lets say I bought it for $100 and I iCloud unlock it and that costs $30 you only pay $130 for a perfectly good iPhone instead of $900, thanks!

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

@deadrats think about your math a bit. From a numerical point you are right"you only pay $130 for a perfectly good iPhone instead of $900" So now, how can that be? Where would this phone come from? Most likely scenario is that it belonged to somebody who either lost it or it got stolen. Not very many other possibilities, right? So that is the person that pays the $770 that you do not pay. Does that not give you a bad feeling about this whole idea? Let me whisper a few things here "integrity" "honesty" "Death before dishonor".......

Anyhow @jimfixer is right,thus far there is no way to get it unlocked. There are places that can unlock it to the point of being the equivalent of an iPod but that is about it.

Because I live in a different country there is different places to get iPhones, There are some that the owner locked my accident, not stolen but I'm going to try a website and come back to tell you soon

But @oldturkey03 whqt if it is just that the person bought a better phone and want to make $100 off of their old phone that they won't use anymore. Think about that?

King Derp then that person would have the iCloud information needed to make it work....

'no its not possible'

Really have you looked at websites??

Not true it's possible it costs $130 not $30 though

@austinh2017 so you have an iPhone that was iCloud locked and got the lock removed? It now works as perfect as it should? Really?

Yes it was an iPhone 7 sprint black and it was stuck in iCloud

@ topic starter,

if it was that easy no one will sell it for $100,- and they will do the cheap unlock themself, they sell it so cheap becauze you got scamed for that $30,- that unlock cost.

I think can only be done by hardware methods...the chip that stores the code has to be unsoldered and cleaned and put into a special reader writer programmer that will remove the password flag without requiring the code....the solder points on the logic board also have to be cleaned and then it has to be resoldered....time consuming and complex....these people who offer unlocking services are doing a soft software alteration that gives you access to part files of the phones capability but not full functionality.

Apple should offer this to people who have phones that they inherited from relatives who gave passed on etc...but let's face it Apple are only interested in milking everyone dry.....whilst retaining customer loyalty....from customers...not providing service and loyalty to their consumer base will cost them in the long run....Android users have already realised this.

Oscar Tritt will be eternally grateful.