Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Touch ID not working and Screen acting up

I bought a second hand 6plus which I know in the beginning that the Touch ID is not working at all. After several weeks the screen starts acting up and first it was just loading, later on it became worst that I couldn't use the screen for a few moment then it gets back to normal after several scenenarios I went to the apple service center to have it checked only to found out that the LCD has been replaced. And they no longer liable for anything that the phone is having. I need to know what can I do to solve this issue. Thanks

You might need to replace the glass instead of the entire LCD. I can't think of any thing else other than a dirty connection so also to cleaning all LCD contacts wires of anytime of they nature.

Touch IC most likely gone bad if intermittent touch issues and horizontal grey bar on top.

Also for touch ID either the home button cable is damaged or the home button extension cable is damaged.

Doubt the LCD is bad but I could be wrong.

Touch IC can only be replaced by a mobile phone technician that does board microsoldering repairs.

What about the screen not working??

edmarie aying will be eternally grateful.