Distributed by Verizon, the Ellipsis 7 is an Android 4.4 KitKat tablet that features a 7" display and a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor. Can also be identified with the model number QMV78.

My ellipsis 7 will not power on no matter what I do. Why?

My tablet a Verizon Ellipsis 7 will not power up no matter what i do. Has been charged. Power button held down for 20 seconds released and repeated for 3 seconds. Another method Verizon Tech Support turned me onto is hold both up and down volume and power buttons down for a short while until powered up. No results. Now what? I have never not been able to make it power up. I used it on Monday Evening to catch up on one of my games. Had 40 percent power left when i turned it off.

Try opening the tablet and disconnecting the battery for a few minutes . Then reconnect and reboot . This will clean the memory and allow a clean boot so anything that may stop the boot will be cleared out . This guide will show how to open the case and the battery connector is visable in step 3 on the right side of the picture look for the + and - . If this doesnt help then your problem may be that the tablet isnt charging and if this is the case then you may want to look at the port and the cables and charger for defects. Hope this helps

Unfortionately my tablet still did not power up. I will look into going to a Verizon store and buying an original charger before taking it in to see if the charging port is bad. I have used multiple chargers on this devise. Thanks for you reply.

Gonna try leaving it unplugged for a short while and see if there is any change. Thanks again.

David Hammock will be eternally grateful.