My iPhone 6s screen is blank

After having water damages, my phone works normally but the screen went blank. Well, the phone works just like usual. It still can receive calls, messages, chats or any notifications, but the screen is black/blank maybe that's caused by some system problems/errors that affect the screen.

And then I turn my phone off, but now it won't turn on again.

Can anyone help me.

There are a few possibilities:

• You screen may need to be replaced (could be a bad LCD or backlight)
  • Your backlight driver circuit may have been blown by the water damage. This is usually caused by a defective filter but it could also be more components in that circuit.
  • Your LCD driver circuit could be damaged.

The challenge with water is that the problem could be anywhere and affecting multiple components.

I would start by shining a flashlight on the screen at an angle. If you can see a vey dim image, then it is logic board related, most likely the backlight filter. If you can't see anything, then try replacing the screen with a new or known-good screen.

If not, then it will require a proper decontamination and logic board level troubleshooting. You would need to find a repair shop that does micro-soldering repairs.

raechalista will be eternally grateful.