Audio does not work at all

Has anyone been able to fix the audio issue w the BLU Vivo 5R? With the volume set to maximum you can barely hear the ringtones and videos are impossible. A few YT videos have suggested Engineering Mode & bring factory setting to max. It's suggested that instead of the audio range having a lowest & highest range, sometime a factory error will have both at minimum level. Please let me know if you have ever been able to get into engineering mode on this phone or have been able to fix the factory issue.

Simple solution after trying all sorts. Peel the plastic sheet off the back of the phone and over the speaker, Result loud and proud.

I was thinking what a snarky little sh!t answer! Turned over phone and thought there's no sticker on the speaker. Who would do such a thing? Took off case ... oooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gawwwwwwwwwwwwd nooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Peeled it off and will never outlive the embarassment LOL! You are a King - I'm just going to tell friends someone posted a fix. I'm never going to admit what it was LOL!!!

Tim Davis will be eternally grateful.