6th generation of Honda's popular compact car.

How to remove the cover over the break/fuel lines

i need to remove the cover/cage that is covering the break lines/fuel lines. and help thank you!

Ashley Parks , I believe the fuel/break line plastic line support channel/shield is held up in place by a couple quick nuts and threaded studs which are welded directly to floor(remove the nuts), there may also be a few plastic pull ties around the channel which you will have to snip off, also may be held in place by a few push clips on rocker pinch weld. A lot of repairers will through this plastic shield away because of the salt/dirt/moisture it traps speeding the corrosion of the steel lines and will use insulated clips and self tapping crews to support the lines instead. Be prepared to replace more then one line, as soon as you start disturbing the lines the weak/corroded lines are bound to leak. Actually may be best to replace them all if corroded for safety sake. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ctcVyR...

Ashley Parks will be eternally grateful.