Hands-free voice-activated device by Amazon powered by Alexa Voice Service. Model S04WQR.

Why didn't the time reset to daylight savings time?

How to reset the time to Daylight savings time?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

In settings, change time zone from "America/Eastern Standard Time" to "US/Eastern Standard Time".

Most Helpful Answer

Go into Alexa's settings and change location from "America" to "US." I just fixed mine today doing the same thing.

Thanks! That did it.

Mine was already set correctly to US. But I did it again to be sure. My clock did not reset to DST. It's still an hour late. HELP!

Mine is the same way. I went into device settings>Time zone and the time zone is set correctly however it is not updating the time on the clock. Anyone else have any ideas?

Where is your location set to? Daylight saving is different around the world. America was last night (12 March) and the UK is in a few weeks (26 March) etc.

I'm on the east coast, so I set the time zone to Atlantic to temporarily fix it until I can find a more permanent solution.

In Alexa ->setting select Device option then choose Date/Time. If your Automatic Time Zone is ON then It will select automatically your time according to place by using Wi-Fi network. If you want to choose time zone manually you can OFF Automatic Time Zone and select Time Zone.

Go to Alexa ‘s Settings and change location that you want to change.

Williaim King will be eternally grateful.