After cleaning .will not brew. Still asking to be cleaned.

Can't get my cuisinart coffee maker Dcc-3000 ,to brew after cleaning.

Do I turn on power switch to activate cleaning cycle

Most Helpful Answer

Think I’ve finally solved the blinking light on my DCC-3000. After brewing the vinegar solution, before you run the 12 cups of clear water through to flush the vinegar, push the “1-4” button (even though you’re running 12 cups) and start the coffeemaker. The clean light should not start blinking again. You should only have to do that once on the rinse right after cleaning the unit. Good luck!

Pushing the 1-4 button, as instructed above, worked for me. Must be a "reset" for the coffee maker computer.

I spoke too soon, mine is flashing again. pushing 1-4 did not work.

Hello Taylor990,

It would appear that your coffee make is still sensing that it is dirty. The following link will show you how to clean it and descale it using white vinegar and water. Please note that the models used are not the same but the process is the same as yours is with minor differences!

https://www.kitchensanity.com/coffee/how...

The part of your manual dealing with cleaning can be seen here!

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/379781...

Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

Rich Lilja

THanks for the response. I have repeated this process for three days ,twice each day. The coffee maker is still showing flashing clean. I only had the machine a few months. I will try some CLR to see if that will work

. If not I will send it back for a replacement. I have my manual ,and I followed the direction with no luck.

Taylor, think I've solved the problem. Just posted a possible solution.

Cleaned 3 times. Why won’t my clean light go off.

The best coffee is made ​​in a clean coffee with ice water and freshly ground coffee beans. Perhaps you regularly clean your Cuisinart coffeein the sink or dishwasher but this coffeemaker also let you know when toclean it. Check the manual for your coffee so you're sure your next cup ofsteaming hot coffee comes from a clean machine.

https://coffeemakerguy.com/how-to-clean-...

Clean with the vinegar and water like always, when done running and the cleaning light is still on , turn off brewer and pour the hot vinegar and water back into the reserve and make sure the cleaning light is on not flashing and brewer again. Do this three times in a row if needed.. when clean , the cleaning light will go out and shut off the coffee pot. Then just rinse with clean water. This work for me. I hope it helps you. ☕️

My natural coffee maker is not cleaning I have the vinegar water in it and see our body has been on for over an hour I've unplugged it and reset it why is it starting

taylor990 will be eternally grateful.