Laser printer introduced in 2012. The printer has a 35 PPM page rating and the first page comes out in 8 seconds. The HP M401n has 128MB of RAM, which cannot be upgraded despite the presence of a memory slot and access panel. The printer uses the HP 80A and 80X toner cartridge.

Will not turn on

The printer was working a few hours ago and then turned off. I have checked the power supply and cord to the printer and these are fine. The printer did come back on for about 45 seconds, after I removed the power cord and waited for a few minutes. However after that one time, it has not come back on even doing what was first tried. Is there a fuse on reset button inside? Thank you

Thank you! It is working again.

HP's suggestion is to turn the printer off for a half hour and turn it on. If it is still having problems then contact HP tech support. If this is still in warranty they may replace it.

Dale Devenport will be eternally grateful.