The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Shows charging but isnt

I have an iphone 5c that I had a new icracked sreen put on and a new battery installed at the same time. The phone will work till the battery is dead it shows it is charging but never takes a charge. The charging ribbon was changed and and it still wont charge so I bought another battery and it worked fine till the battery went dead. I am just looking for help on this issue

It's the u2ic/tristar on be back of the logic board. This requires microsoldering. Which isn't something you do without experience. I hear iPad rehab does good work

Or could be charger port because I had this exact same symptom on a 5s.

He said he changed that

Never mind then I'm half asleep still..

Heheh. All good buddy. Also I'm not sure he did change it. People don't often call a lightning dock, or charger port a ribbon

sorry my terminology was wrong "Flex cable"

a95wr250 will be eternally grateful.